Joe Manganiello

Joseph Michael "Joe" Manganiello is an incredibly sexy man, he currently stars on the HBO hit TV series True Blood as Alcide Herveaux a Werewolf. Joe was also in Magic Mike as Big Dick Richie this year... I really think this Ruggedly Handsome man is a fabulous actor... not to mention the man is 6'5" tall, 36 years old and Oh the muscles this man has.... Such a perfect body... I hope you'll enjoy my little corner of the web dedicated to Joe Manganiello.... Enjoy!

Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Joe Manganiello on Demi Moore Rumors

Joe Manganiello on Demi Moore Rumors

By ANTOINETTE BUENO
June 21, 2012

Joe Manganiello stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest this morning to talk about his new movie Magic Mike, and ended up addressing recent reports that he's hooking up with Demi Moore.
is 100-percent zero truth to that. I mean, I met her once at a premiere and I maybe talked to her for three minutes," Joe told Seacrest, setting the record straight.Video: One-on-One with Joe Manganiello
But he did admit to comparing stripper notes with Demi!
"I was like, 'Hey, you played a stripper [in Striptease], I played a stripper.' We had a three-minute conversation exchanging stripper notes, but that was it," he laughed.
Related: Five Fun Facts About Joe Manganiello
He was, however, flattered by the reports that he was helping her feel "sexy and free again," and that she "got her mojo back" thanks to him.
"I love it, I think it's amazing. I helped her get her groove back," he joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment